THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please vote for Bethany!!!

Hi! Today I have a favor I am asking of you. I need you to help me vote for an adorable picture that has been entered into a contest. Bethany has entered a picture called, "My Three Chick-Fil-A Fans". Go to this link
and vote for her picture. Her picture is still in the top 20, but she needs as many votes to help her stay there. Anyone who has an e-mail address, and if you have more than one you can vote more than one time.

Bethany is an amazing artist, and is also having a contest to win a hand drawn portrait if you blog about her picture. Below is the picture she entered into the contest, and the other picture is one of her drawings.

Thanks so much and happy voting!!! :)
Paige


"My Three Chick-Fil-A Fans"








0 comments: