THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Bliss

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I know I am enjoying this beautiful fall day! This nice weather and this time of year makes me very happy. :) Today I have very exciting news that most of you probably already know, but I'm going to tell you anyway. :)


My friend, Jessica got married on October 1st!!! Just this past weekend, and I got to witness them being married. It was so incredible! :) She married Chad Goldstein, and I'm so happy for them both. I wish them a long happy life ahead of them. I love weddings anyway, but when it's someone you love getting married, it's just really special.

Jessica or as known as Jess, has been my friend for a very long time. We were childhood friends. Our families have known each other since I was 3 years old. Her and her family are more like family to me, and I love them all so much. I believe God gave me a second family, and I am just doubly blessed. Jess and I have had our ups and downs in our friendship like most people, and I'm just so thankful we are still friends. I cannot express how much I am thankful for that. I have not been the best of friends in the past, and I will live with that regret for the rest of my life. I was very selfish and mean, and I cannot begin to explain how sorry I am.
I'm also glad Jess and I have had our "ups", too. Because you also carry the happy memories forever. And the happy memories are what count.

I'm so happy that Jess found her soul mate. It's so wonderful to see her happy! Jess and Chad were married at the courthouse, but a year from now they are going to have a bigger wedding so they can save money for it. But they knew they wanted to get married, and didn't really have a reason to wait. So we were blessed to see them promise their vows to each other, and it was a wonderful day! I will always treasure the memories of that day.

So what I want to say is Congratulations Jess!!!! And I wish you a life time of happiness and love with Chad. Love you girl! :)
Paige


Jessica and Chad Goldstein


Jessica & Chad


"You May Now Kiss Your Bride"


Husband and Wife!


Jess and Chad with the family


2 comments:

heidisblog said...

Paige, thank you for that wonderful post about the wedding. It is so sweet and makes me so happy to have such a sweet person be a part of my life. I'm glad you are in our life and hope it will always be that way. I love you. <3

Andrea Tadpole said...

Congrats to the happy couple!